Friday, August 27, 2010

blog i heart: what the blog?

alright folks, you knew it was going to come to an end someday, and today's the day. it's the last of the series called : blogs that i heart. but believe me, this last is not least.
jenny is the creativity behind the blog: what the blog?
i first met jenny, as i was re-designing her blog, but upon further discussion i found out she has PCOS just like me. she's helped me in so many ways, but one of them is just by reading her blog. her outlook on life always makes me laugh, and her witty banter keeps me coming back for more (that's why i gave her sassy eyebrows in her cartoon form.)
in addition to all of this, you can now read about her journey towards being a mom of TRIPLETS. yes, you read that correctly. this woman is going to rock out three little babies :)

why you should read her blog:
- she's real with life, she'll tell you how she feels
- she lovingly refers to her triplets as P,B,&J. it still makes me giggle
- she's devoted to keep people talking about infertility and the struggles with it

so there you have it, the last one.
but that's not to say that i don't heart 5o other blogs, these ones just stuck out to me :)

i hope you enjoyed these blogs, let me know, what you liked about these blogs, what were some of your faves?
xo!


1 comment:

  1. I have PCOS too! I'll look forward to checking her out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete