Wednesday, March 24, 2010

climate


it seems like the only thing that i can talk about lately is how great the weather is.
i can't believe how much my spirit is lifted when the sun comes out. Nate and I spent a part of Saturday just laying on the grass and looking at the mountains. if my day just consisted of that, it would probably be enough.

in other news my best friend is coming to visit for a WEEK on friday, so excited and can't wait to see what kind of schnanagans we get into.

in other other news, i submitted some designs for the most recent minted contest: it closes at noon so if you get a chance vote for me!

xo

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, so cute!! i just voted for you - good luck! i'm definitely having you do our birth announcements, when that day comes :)

    ReplyDelete