Friday, February 5, 2010

new year, new logo!


well it's been 2010 for awhile now, i realize that.
but i was in mexico for the first bit of it. so just now i am really thinking of ways to get my little buffalo a new look for the new year.

i first came up with the name "my little buffalo" a little over a year ago. here's the big reveal: its actually a pet name for my husband. to understand you need to know two things:

1.) i tend to just call things random names all the time, its just what i do.
2.) when you first get married, there are some things that boys just won't ever understand about girls.

so when my husband wouldn't understand why i needed to change my shirt 3 times, or why i needed an EXTRA bowl of ice cream i would reply, "you wouldn't understand, you are just a buffalo."

weird right? that's me.
and so i named my paper company after my husband, who supports me through thick and thin.
my. little. buffalo.

anyways, what do you think, like that new logo?
more to come
xo!

5 comments:

  1. yes!! josh is always confused as to why i have to try on so many different outfits in the morning before i find something that works. he just doesn't get it. and thank you for explaining the name, i was actually just thinking about it the other day and wondering how you came up with that name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to struggle on so many different attires in the morning before I come across something that functions. I am inclined to just call things casual names all the time, its just what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite things about you and Nate. You just flow. Buffalo or mosquito you just flow.

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did always wonder how the name originated. hehe, that is too cute. i love the new logo! i need to have you do some logo work for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute story! love the logo :)

    ReplyDelete