Monday, March 19, 2012

lovely.

i spend at least 20 minutes a day thinking about what kind of artwork that I want to create for Haddie's room. It's been 6 months now, and I still don't have anything up.
I think this one might be in the running.
it's something i want her to know. well one of the things.
she's loved and she's lovely, both inside and out.

so i made this print.

I don't know why, but for some reason lately I am really irked by the amount of women's faces on see on my computer screen lately all dolled up and looking their best, trying to show off their latest shirt or newest nail polish. I know, i know.. that stuff can be fun, but if I could, I would write little notes like this and stick it in those girl's lunchboxes from time to time, just to make sure they know.
Do you know what I mean?

Maybe I am just being crazy. I don't know.
but I do know that you are lovely.
inside and out.
period.


2 comments:

  1. Haddie is lucky to have you as a mama :) Thanks a good reminder of what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find this in my lunch box... there are some days I really need to here it. I appreciate what you do Lisa!

    ReplyDelete