Tuesday, February 1, 2011

how i spent my winter vacation (Part Tres)






Oh Mexico, sweet Mexico.
nate and i returned here, since our last visit one year ago. to see some beautiful friends once again.

like elia. who gives anything and everything to those around her.
because she loves the Lord, and trusts that if she gives her bed away, he will find another way to comfort her.


and lucy, who is the most responsible 20 year old i will ever meet.
the main caregiver for her 6 younger siblings.
with a joyful heart to boot.


and jorge who greeted me with kisses and bubblegum every time i saw him.


and then there is this guy in the back, who drove through it all with me.
my main squeeze. and chauffeur.
the one who got me Gatorade and triscuits when my stomach turned on me.

even though it was a long one, it was another trip to bond the two of us closer.
and that, my friends, is priceless.

1 comment: