Tuesday, February 1, 2011

how i spent my winter vacation (Part One)



ok. first things first. i missed blogging here.
being connected.
eating normally.
bathing normally.
those are all good things that i take for granted on a regular basis.
2 weeks ago we embarked on an epic road trip to Salt Lake City, Las Vegas Nevada, and Vicente Guerrero, Mexico, and the numerous rest stops along the way.

we drove over 2200 miles (my legs don't really work anymore)

Our first stop was Salt Lake for the Alt Design Summit.
I had no idea what I was in for, and thankfully neither did Viv Jordan. She quickly became a conference buddy with me.photo via viv
she is the classy one on the far left.
we journeyed through seminar after seminar, learning how to effectively represent our creative talent on the web-o-sphere. i'm not going to lie, i was intimidated. but the entire thing was a blessing that dished out a ton of wisdom.

we stayed with great friends and saw beautiful things. even this guy at the sundance festival.
we were there for 4 days, and after that we were on our way to Vegas. An entirely different world...

2 comments:

  1. LISA! I'd love to hang out sometime if we're ever in each other's city and I promise, we DON'T have to talk about blogging (unless you want to...hahahaha). I love the pictures of you, me and Joy and the photos of the four of y'all. I still regret not bringing my own husband up to the party.

    So thankful to have met you. Thanks for letting me network like crazy and not calling me annoying! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw Terrence Howard!? I'm jealous. We only spotted Carmen Electra. Psah.

    ReplyDelete