Monday, June 28, 2010

winner! and recap


well, it was a delectable birthday. can't you see?
Friday, I got together for dinner with my oldest friends that I have here in the NW, Saturday I spent the day basking in the sun with some ladies and getting pedicures, and I topped it all off on Sunday with some swimming, Lion King, and dessert. oh, how i love birthdays.

but now onto business the lucky winner of the barn print is:
I would say you are on a roll with luck these days wouldn't you, Jenny? :)
yay!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! I feel like I need to let all my friends come rub my ... something for good luck. Last week's news, now this?! I'm totally on a ROLL! I seriously never win anything, but I am so psyched about calling 'tis print my very own. I so love your stuff, Lisa! Thanks for the awesome giveaway, & I hope your birthday celebrations have been swell! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree, Jenny should go play the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an amazing b-day celebration - food + friends + lion king (love that musical)! looks like it's time to change the age in your "about me" section ;)

    ReplyDelete