Monday, September 10, 2012

My Little Invite OPENS TODAY!

eeks! I am so excited to share with you my newest brainchild: My Little Invite!
It's an online shop that features Printable Invitations and Announcements.
So many people these days are choosing to do their own printing and therefore saving SO much money, that I thought I would join in the fun.

There are Wedding invites, Save the Dates, Birth Announcements, Thank you cards, Holiday Party Invites and MORE!  I also plan on developing as ideas come to me, so the shop will be constantly updated.  I also have printing options as well, if you'd rather have me take care of that part.

What's more? You get a discount!  Because of the big day I am offering 10% off ANYTHING in the shop.  Just use code BIGOPENING upon checking out.  Offer ends September 17th.

So please Take a Look, and let me know what you think. I would love your input :)

2 comments:

  1. Eeep! I love it!! Will definitely be sharing on my blog. Good of you Lisa, this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not open the link to view the site... Any help would be great!

    ReplyDelete