Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Freshness of Fall




As much as it pains me to say it, Fall is pretty much here...
Kids are in school, pumpkin lattes are being sold,  and you need a sweatshirt at night, need I say more?  I do love this time though, in a way it feels like the freshest time.  A time to reorder things, and kick off a great year. 

So I encourage you, if you own a small business to use this Season to really dial in your branding.  If you feel like your blog has just been way too busy, or if your logo just doesn't represent you at all, let me know.  I have branding packages here.  But even if you just want to send me an email asking for advice, that's okay too.  It's important that your business is visually pleasing to others.  It gives people confidence in buying your product.

So let's do this!  Fall is here, it's time to kick it off right!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! Pumpkin Lattes!! I was just telling my husband how pathetic it is of me to be looking forward to the morning when I can go get one! Ha ha! Love 'em!! :)

    ReplyDelete