Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back in the saddle again (sorta)


just throwing this picture in here, because...well, because.
so we're over one month in! the visitors are gone, the meals have stopped showing up at the door, the dishes have to be done by me this time.

As I'm settling back into new-normalcy I am also beginning to get back into the "designing saddle" again. I've done a few things here are there, mostly finishing up things that I left on the wayside in my 41st week of pregnancy, and it feels good to do so. Here are a couple of things I've done recently.
And since I'm on the topic, I'm now open for business again! So if you need something and feel like supporting this new work from home mommy, please email me.
Want more info? Take a looksy here.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! How cute!!
    I love her little hat + leggings!!
    PS I love your designs!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww i LOVE her!! she is soo adorbs!! glad to hear life is somewhat getting back to norm for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! And congrats for being 4 weeks out, surviving and doing you own cooking! I cried when our meals stopped coming and help left. But there is something nice about being in your own home and doing it yourself. . . a rhythm that can't be found when you have other around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you are amazing, lisa! already designing & flying solo only 4 weeks out. :) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete