Thursday, August 29, 2013

How to make inexpensive birth announcements


I have two kids now.  Two! The idea still amazes me and I'm almost 2 months in. Little June Marie was born in early July and ever since then, life has gotten a bit more complicated, in a good way.
So, I didn't want to complicate the whole birth announcement thing...

I spent $4.00 on june's birth announcement, and it was EASY.
Want to know how?
Shutterfly gives new customers 50 free prints just for signing up on their site. 
50 free prints= 50 free birth announcements, woot!
I just uploaded the photo announcement that I had created, and they sent them to me.
No fussing around with cutting, or spending lots on ordering.
Just easy.

And guess what? If you have a wee one, I have June's birth announcement layout on sale in my shop.
Which means that the stress of figuring out birth announcements....its gone :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa! I have two little ones too and it's amazing and crazy all at the same time.

    Let me know when you're "back to it"! And in the mean time, take care of you!

    Cheers,
    Anne
    Define Studio

    ReplyDelete