Friday, September 10, 2010

Once Upon a Time


My Little Buffalo was invited to be a part of an event called "Mixer Match". Here's the premise. 60 artists and artisans gather to have 2 minutes with 20 shop owners. (that's me and mr. up there trying to sell to the delightful shop Tender Loving Empire) The goal? Get the shop owners to sell your goods! I even had to wear one of those papers on my shirt like they do in races. "Vendor # A25".
intimidating? a bit... extremely fun: yes indeed..

It was fun, I got to meet so many people that I've only viewed from afar, and even had more than a few bites for some my little buffalo goodness. Not to mention that I felt so posh in the swanky venue and had my fair share of cream puffs as well.

I was even interviewed for a movie about crafting in the U S of A.
I'll sign your autograph later :)
HAPPY WEEKEND!


2 comments:

  1. that is such a brilliant idea... and who doesn't love cream puffs. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool lisa!! portland seems so crafter-friendly. that is pretty awesome you were interviewed for a documentary, you know where to send your autograph ;)

    p.s. your outfit is AMAZING! i think i need to get me some blue tights now :)

    ReplyDelete